- Current Prices:$317,000 to $599,999
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $567,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$101.67 to $225.33/mo,$305 to $700/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 5,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Northlake Park At Lake Nona is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Northlake Park At Lake Nona are about $245,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.