- Current Prices:$359,000 to $710,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$312,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$101.67 to $225.33/mo,$305 to $1300/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 5,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The community of Northlake Park at Lake Nona offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $97 to $699, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,205 to as high as $8,983. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $97 to $699. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,541 to $4,324.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.