- Current Prices:$227,500 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $408,000
- Median Sale Price:$188,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$75,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,223 to 5,647Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northlakes are about $90,000 – $490,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.