- Current Prices:$574,900 to $2,218,800
- Closed Prices:$426,500 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$765,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$509
- Association Fee Ranges:$83 to $279,$83 to $382/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:944 to 4,847Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Northpark features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northpark are about $470,000 – $2,735,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.