- Current Prices:$315,000 to $335,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $339,999
- Median Sale Price:$276,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$304 to $329/mo,$325 to $339
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 3,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The style of homes in Northpointe run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $285 to $399, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,374 to as high as $3,455. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $285 to $399, and taxes for the year can range from $1,103 to $2,943.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.