- Current Prices:$310,000 to $319,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$304 to $313/mo,$304 to $339
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 3,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
In terms of home type, Northpointe features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Northpointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northpointe are about $100,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, open space parking, guest parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.