- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,200
- Association Fee Ranges:$32.45 to $156/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:849 to 2,774Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Northpointe is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Northpointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northpointe are about $105,000 – $310,000 and sit on 4825-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.