- Current Prices:$178,900 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$170,580 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$203,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 2,483Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Northridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northridge are about $100,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.