- Current Prices:$315,000 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $649,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,644
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$170/quarter,$150 to $227,$36 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,672 to 6,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Northridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northridge are about $270,000 – $660,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.