- Current Prices:$1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$1,110,000 to $3,599,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,577,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$544
- Association Fee Ranges:$245/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 5,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northridge are about $360,000 – $2,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, garage parking, enclosed garage, guest parking, off street parking, carport - 2 or more, rv/boat parking, space per unit - 2 and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.