- Current Prices:$459,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$292,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 2,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Northridge Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northridge Hills are about $230,000 – $485,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.