- Current Prices:$230,000 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$146,000 to $236,900
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,661 to 4,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northridge Plantation are about $145,000 – $235,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.