- Current Prices:$495,000 to $969,000
- Closed Prices:$799,900
- Median Sale Price:$799,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$264 to $1984/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,734 to 3,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Northshore On Lake Travis features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Northshore On Lake Travis are about $155,000 – $4,700,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.