- Current Prices:$206,900 to $365,800
- Closed Prices:$88,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0,$114 to $239.16/mo,$88 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 3,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northwest Crossing are about $95,000 – $300,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.