- Current Prices:$345,000 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $997,000
- Median Sale Price:$539,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$438
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $525,$114 to $629/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:711 to 3,751Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Northwest San Pedro features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northwest San Pedro are about $260,000 – $985,000 and sit on 392.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot, other and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.