- Current Prices:$195,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $374/quarter,$277 to $609,$77 to $364/mo,$1 to $609
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 5,771Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Northwood is a neighborhood in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Homes in Northwood are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Northwood typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.