- Current Prices:$289,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$279,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$76 to $92/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 1,483Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Norwood Heights are about $245,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.