- Current Prices:$240,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$251,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $237/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 3,212Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Norwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Norwood are about $85,000 – $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.