- Current Prices:$104,900 to $217,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 2,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Norwood Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Norwood Park are about $60,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, street, carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.