- Current Prices:$215,000 to $397,500
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $593,500
- Median Sale Price:$293,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $800,$150 to $1400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,606 to 7,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Nottingham Country is a neighborhood in Katy, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 2003. Homes in Nottingham Country are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Nottingham Country typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.