- Current Prices:$259,900
- Closed Prices:$269,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,496 to 3,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nottingham are about $170,000 – $340,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.