- Closed Prices:$220,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$95,$90 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,421 to 2,150Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
In terms of home type, Nova Village features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Nova Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nova Village are about $150,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, driveway, 2 or more spaces and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.