- Current Prices:$69,900 to $160,000
- Closed Prices:$138,500 to $221,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$107 to $185/quarter,$150/mo,$65 to $1200,$0 to $1025
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 1,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Canyon are about $110,000 – $1,575,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.