- Current Prices:$479,900
- Closed Prices:$466,000 to $479,900
- Median Sale Price:$472,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $20
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,872 to 2,044Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Creek are $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.