- Current Prices:$950,000 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$795,000 to $1,299,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$923
- Association Fee Ranges:$2004 to $2636/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 1,301Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Oak Creek East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Creek East are $760,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.