- Current Prices:$1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $1,680,000
- Median Sale Price:$827,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$548
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $187.5,$65 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 3,554Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oak Creek features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Creek are about $395,000 – $1,665,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.