- Current Prices:$159,000 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $361,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $233.99,$72 to $236/quarter,$140 to $185,$119 to $944,$19 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 2,872Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oak Creek features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Creek are about $120,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.