- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $899,000
- Median Sale Price:$839,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$450
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$260 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,579 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oak Creek features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Oak Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Creek are about $245,000 – $910,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, guest parking and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.