- Current Prices:$199,000 to $344,000
- Closed Prices:$179,550 to $372,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$354 to $600/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,385 to 3,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Oak Forest is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Oak Forest are about $165,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.