- Current Prices:$219,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$179,550 to $372,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$352 to $600/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,385 to 3,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Looking to buy a new home? Oak Forest is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $352 to $538. Property taxes range from as low as $1,392 to as high as $3,302.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.