- Current Prices:$135,000 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$193,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$349,$0 to $428/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:878 to 2,606Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Oak Harbour is largely a condo community. The homes in Oak Harbour represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Harbour are about $100,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage, 2-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.