- Current Prices:$229,900 to $649,999
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $985,000
- Median Sale Price:$379,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$583 to $620/mo,$390 to $825
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,301 to 4,965Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
The community of Oak Harbour offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $390 to $825, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,245 to as high as $5,978. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $390 to $825, and taxes for the year can range from $4,983 to $16,729.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.