- Current Prices:$249,999 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$346,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $620/mo,$450 to $825
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,301 to 4,965Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
In terms of home type, Oak Harbour features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The homes in Oak Harbour represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Harbour are about $215,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.