- Current Prices:$850,000 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$615,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$757,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$316
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,830 to 3,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Haven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Haven are about $260,000 – $840,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.