- Current Prices:$595,000 to $1,345,000
- Closed Prices:$499,999 to $1,165,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 7,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Hill are about $395,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.