- Current Prices:$174,777
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$176,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$154 to $166/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 2,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Hills Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Hills Terrace are about $75,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.