- Current Prices:$129,500 to $177,000
- Closed Prices:$98,000 to $995,145
- Median Sale Price:$179,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$154 to $166/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 6,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Hills Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Hills Terrace are about $75,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.