- Current Prices:$199,900
- Closed Prices:$164,888 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$160/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 1,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Hollow are about $60,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.