- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$800 to $900
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,662 to 3,478Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Oak Island Cove are about $175,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.