- Current Prices:$210,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$20,000 to $274,900
- Median Sale Price:$103,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1906 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:979 to 1,626Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Knoll represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Knoll are about $45,000 – $145,000 and sit on 425-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.