- Current Prices:$875,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$570,000 to $1,498,890
- Median Sale Price:$862,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$430
- Association Fee Ranges:$164 to $277,$163 to $277/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,373 to 4,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oak Knoll features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Oak Knoll are about $530,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.