- Current Prices:$159,000 to $309,900
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $287,500
- Median Sale Price:$231,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$224 to $270/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,011 to 2,496Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Oak Knolls is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,369 to as high as $7,432. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.