- Current Prices:$490,000
- Closed Prices:$435,900 to $489,900
- Median Sale Price:$449,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$291
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $275,$250 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,373 to 1,790Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Oak Lane is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Oak Lane are about $265,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.