- Current Prices:$144,900 to $149,900
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$129,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,078 to 1,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Oak Park is a neighborhood in Brandon, Florida. Homes in Oak Park are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Oak Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.