- Current Prices:$470,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$57 to $58/mo,$13.31 to $19.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,276 to 2,219Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Park are about $160,000 – $300,000 and sit on 4368-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.