- Current Prices:$238,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$209,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/quarter,$0,$390
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 4,166Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Park are about $160,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.