- Current Prices:$1,598,000 to $1,798,000
- Closed Prices:$1,380,000 to $4,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,698,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1145
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,030 to 4,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Park are about $470,000 – $3,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, street, off street parking, detached garage, attached, garage, carport - 1 and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.