- Closed Prices:$108,500 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$127,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$380 to $420,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,167 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Oak Point is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Oak Point are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, driveway and street, and homes in Oak Point typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.