- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $383,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$345
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 1,988Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Ridge Acres are about $100,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.