- Current Prices:$128,000 to $139,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $108,000
- Median Sale Price:$104,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,034Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Oak Ridge Condominiums are about $50,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.