- Current Prices:$425,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $520,400
- Median Sale Price:$441,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$95 to $100,$0 to $90
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,970 to 4,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Ridge are about $350,000 – $650,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, partially finished and none basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.