- Current Prices:$227,500 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$200,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $249/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,336 to 3,803Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Oak Ridge features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Ridge are about $140,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.