- Current Prices:$219,500 to $239,000
- Closed Prices:$151,905 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$281,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$29 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,336 to 3,803Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Oak Ridge features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $29 to $240, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,980 to as high as $14,820. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $29 to $240, and taxes for the year can range from $5,684 to $6,497. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.