- Current Prices:$328,000 to $768,000
- Closed Prices:$417,000 to $454,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$129/mo,$128.33 to $151.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,892 to 3,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Oak Ridge is a neighborhood in Palm City, Florida. Homes in Oak Ridge are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oak Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.