- Current Prices:$199,000 to $795,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$466 to $467/mo,$450 to $483.33
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:2,052 to 3,137Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oak Run represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Run are about $215,000 – $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.