- Current Prices:$134,900
- Closed Prices:$89,000 to $186,000
- Median Sale Price:$122,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$123 to $295.96
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,066 to 3,170Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
Oak Run The Preserve is a neighborhood in Ocala, Florida. Homes in Oak Run The Preserve are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oak Run The Preserve typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.